Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Rileigh!!





Happy Birthday Rileigh! I can't believe that she is 11. She had a slumber/spa party Friday night. Those girl's are a handful. They did pedicure's, manicures, facials, and their American Girl dolls, got to come to. Red rover, indoor volleyball. knocking a few pictures off the wall, farting contests, and lots of screaming. WOW! We were so glad that McKenna could come up from Vegas with her mom, sister, and new baby brother. What a great time.

8 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

Happy Birthday Ry Girl!

Jennie Minor said...

Farting contest? lol! I remember those. :) Looks like so much fun. I can't believe she is 11. HAPPY BDAY RILEY! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

Heather T. said...

Sounds like a great party. Hope she had a great Birthday !!

jaesi said...

oh to be 11 again! She is such a beautiful girl!
It was sooo fun hanging out with you for a bit while I was there.
If I ever make it back there it needs to become habit...

Kena said...

What a nice mom you are!! Looks like fun!

brandee williams said...

Cute cake! Who made it? They need to go into the cake decorating business:)

The Wallis Family said...

Thanks Brandee. I made it. It's kinda fun!

The Wallis Family said...

Thanks Brandee. I made it. It's kinda fun!