Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tarzan and Jane

Definatly the most creative of all of my kids. Today Carly was watching Tarzan and Jane. I was in the other room. I heard a crash and an instant cry. I ran in to find her curtain in her bedroom, torn down. See picture. She was crying,"I was trying to swing from the vine like Jane."
Then, I checked on her a little later, and she was starting to swing from the curtains hanging from the canopy bed. I said if she really thought that she need to swing from a vine, she needed to go do it outside from a tree, like Jane. So she said she would get a ribbon and swing from the tree.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Malea Ellett said...

I love her! She is so stinkin' cute!

{Annie N.} said...

That girl is trouble!Haha Wait till she starts getting into the teeny bop shows.

Kena said...

Are you sure that sweet little girl did that????

Jennie Minor said...

she is soooo funny! I love this little girl! So cute!

jaesi said...

what a stinking doll face.
We miss playing with you guys!