Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day



I had a great Mother's Day. Colby game home Sat. night. He'd been in Florida for 2 weeks for National Guard. That was nice to have him back. I got some SASSY new shoes to wear on mother's day. They were so fun. Of course, Carly kept trying to put them on my feet, and even Colby loved them. For primary we made these roses out of kisses. I thought that they turned out very cute. I also enjoyed my Sat. Mom and Grandma took us to lunch to 25 Main (yummy), and we got spoiled with pedicures. It was a great weekend.

3 comments:

Kena said...

cute as always!!

Rachel said...

i LOVE the shoes.. so cute!! lunch was so fun on saturday.. i love going to lunch with no kids!! i saw the rose things at phoebes and they were soo cute.. way to go!!

brandee williams said...

cute shoes!