Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We've been moving

Carly's room

Rileigh's room
For those of you that don't know, we moved last weekend. The house we moved into needed to be revamped. They replaced all of the carpet upstairs and in the boys room downstairs. We tore down wall paper and painted the entire upstairs. Carly and Rileigh's rooms were the funnest, of course. (Please ignore the clutter) We had fun painting with the chair rails. We were able to do two colors. They turned out really cute. I can't wait to get through the last of the boxes!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber it looks great! Are those both the rooms upstairs? And the boys will share downstairs? I want to come see the house when we get down there. I'll call you...

Heather T. said...

HOLY CRAP You are a go getter!!!!! I have like 3 things hung in this house and we have lived here for 4 1/2 years. Nice job!!!

The Poulson Family said...

Looks like you have been very busy. Sorry we weren't there to help you move. I wish we could have been. We miss you guys! Good luck with everything!

brandee williams said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!

Jennie Minor said...

Love the colors of the girls room. You and Annie did an awesome job. Do you both want to come here and help me paint Adi's room?

Aleisha said...

I am impressed. THe rooms look great. I can't believe you have that much done!!! Awesome!

JeMM said...

the rooms are wonderful - You are fast. You always get stuff done and it looks wonderful. I hate to do this over blog but we are coming in town next week for Camille's baptism.
If you can come we'd love to have you.
It will be Friday, Feb 20th at 5:30 at the building across from the temple. We are going to parade of homes also - I should add your home to the list! Jennie