Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pirate Party


We had Kaden's birthday party at Pirate Island Pizza. It was very fun. Kaden was looking forward to the "Kracken" pizza. It's 24" round and delicious. I don't if it compares to the HUGE Costco cupcakes, though. Everyone loved them, especially Hallie! It was fun to Have Grandma and Pa Wallis, Aunt Melanie, and Aunt Carolyn, Grandma and Pa Turner, Chad and Annie and family there. We missed Bode, but he was playing with his other Grandparents.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks fun, Bode is sorry he missed it, Happy Birthday Kaden!!

Jayci said...

So - I really want one of those Costco cupcakes. I've never had one, but I think I need to take a Costco run!

Jayci said...

BTW - So, curiosity got the best of me and I was like - who is Amber's friend that calls herself Anal Slut? Weird! Anyway - maybe it's your friend? But, if you don't know who it is...I'd highly suggest not going to their website to figure it out. I was on it for literally 3 seconds and it's not pretty - not 'nice pics'. :)

Aleisha said...

Fun!! I'd love to have Kaleb's party there.

Jennie Minor said...

how fun! Hb Kaden!