Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mr. G



Malea took our pictures last week and these are the first I have seen. So good as always. When I grow up I want to be as good as Malea. Anyway, G's birthday is Sat. and he can NOT wait! He has been giving me not so subtle hints about presents he wants like, for instance, he posted those two bionicle toys. Thanks for that! He has had a brochure of this $100 Transformer toy he wants. He taped it to the front of his shirt and wore it around for a few hours the other day. When I was reading, he would walk up to me and hand it to me and say,"Here is a book mark mom" and walk away. What a NUT! We love you G. Happy 9th Birthday!

3 comments:

Heather T. said...

Oh Garrett, you are too cute. Good luck with winning over your mom with your wish list! Hope you have a great birthday! Thanks for always being so cute with Bode! We love you!

Christina P. said...

OOOOO. I want to be as good as her too. Those are so cute! So...I am a little hurt that you don't have me on your "friends" list. Oh ya. I notice that kind of stuff! I thought we were closer than that. I do have your cell number in my phone. I was gonna call you cuz I couldn't remember what lens you had so I got your number from Annie. But I won't call since we aren't even considered blogging friends....

Malea Ellett said...

You're so cute!!!