Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Turner Reunion 2010

We got to go to the Turner family reuinion in Park City this year. Heather, kids, and I went with Grandma Judy and Grandpa Garn. We went to Aunt Diane and my cousin Nyleen's cabins. It was amazing. We felt like we were at a resort. The kids ran free in their yards, played on the swingset, tramp, river walk, and woods. A favorite was Thea's treehouse that reminded me of Tarzan's. We ran into snakes, made hot dogs and s'mores over a HUGE fire pit, and did sparklers.
I was in heaven! There were so many wonderful photo spots. I took tons of pics, and the kids barely noticed. We went to a Park City Style 4th of July parade, and got to go to the OneRepublic concert outdoor at Deer Valley. I made mom stop to take pics by the barn. I have always wanted to take some there, but I hardly ever take my kids with me to Park City. We also managed to cool off....alot! Boy it was cold up there! Sunday It was in the 40 and 50's.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: