Friday, November 26, 2010

Trimming the Tree


We decorated the Christmas tree today. It took all day. When we plugged in the lights from last year, not one of them worked. ARGH! So I had to go back to Target to get more lights. Anyway, it turned out beautiful. I always have all white lights. It's so fun to have some red, too. Rileigh was a Grandma Wallis', so I will have to take some pics of her tomorrow. Kaden lifted Carly to put the star on the top of the tree. He had to stand in for Colby. Thanks, Kaden. We extra missed you today, Colby. Love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful tree, the lights and the accessories look very nice.
And thank you Kaden for helping Carly put on the light on the tree. I'll have to get to it next year!
Love you all.

Heather T. said...

I love the pic of Carly and Kaden!