Monday, March 10, 2008

ballroom Dancing

Brandon &Malea

Chad and Annie

Colby and Me

I can't believe that it's almost been a month since I have posted. It's been so busy, yet nothing too out of the ordinary to report. Saturday night we went to a free Ballroom dancing class at the church with a bunch of friends. It was so fun. Colby and I went 2 weeks ago and learned the New York Night Club 2 step. This time we learned the West Coast Swing. I loved it. I used to do the Country Swing in college, but this is different. It was so fun, and more fun that my hubby was my dance partner. Here are soe pics. They are a little blurry, sorry.

2 comments:

brandee williams said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Jennie Minor said...

Go Amber! Looks so fun. I wish that they had something like that here.