Monday, March 10, 2008

My new Ride


Here it is Jennie! This is my sweet new ride. I am an avid mini van hater. I have always said that I would never drive a mini van, unless it was a Honda Odyssey. My kids think it's awesome.
We got rid of our OLD Ford Explorer. We were a 1 car family for about a month. We are waiting awhile til we could afford to get what I wanted. I was totally fine with it. Well Annie found this van and told my mom about. Now here it is. It's a good "to get by" car. The kids can't figure out why I hate Mini Vans so much.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

its not that bad! At least you have a car now! I actually LOVE it! Thank you for posting it.

Kena said...

Hey, I love my mini van. Seriously the are so convenient!

Malea Ellett said...

I love it!!!

{Annie N.} said...

Show some love Amber. Eveybody loves the new ride.