Monday, January 4, 2010

Ice Skating


So, It finally froze over. Yep, there is an ice rink in SG. Amazing, huh? We went skating today. Oh so fun!! None of the kids have ever been. They got pretty good by the time we finished. I have to say that Carly was a natural. She was so good, and very determind. She just kept going around the wall all by herself til she got it down. By the end, her and I were skating side by side each other ,pretty fast, with the rest of the crowd. Luke and Hallie gave me a work out. I skated with them between my legs and held their armpits. Yeah, they were dead weight. The best was when Hallie decided to do a jump. Yes, we fell forward on the ice. NICE! Minnie Mouse, you gotta warn me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

{Annie N.} said...

Sorry about the face plant but thanks for helping a prego lady out. :)