Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

We went to First Night on Main for New Years Eve. We checked out the Ice Rink. We are very excited to go there. Rileigh and I did the Zumba Flashmob. It was so fun. I am wondering how it looked. There were so many people that crowded in that weren't doing the dance and made it look messy. They didn't understand that it was something planned. Anyway. It was exciting to be there with so many people. I have never seen that many people at First Night before.

Afterward, we went to Wallis' to play games. We made New Years hats, played Catch Phrase, and of course, my kids favorite, Speak Pig. That's hitting each other with the stick. The New Year sure came fast!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

{Annie N.} said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I wish ours was a little more exciting.